What do you think Sheffield Forumers look like??

No no no!!! I am younger than 50's. Try 30's :D As for rest, yup!! Well done :P

Nah, 30 something, tall, medium build, brown hair, clean shaven most of the time, casual wear or mountaineering clothing etc. Erm.. there you go!

Clean shaven my arse and by casual wear you mean scruffy jeans or cargo pants and a T shirt. Let's be honest, you're not that tall either maybe 6-2 at at best, still I admit, taller than me though, if tallness means anything to go by. You're not medium build either, you're narrow with very little muscle build up with a gut that looks like a not on cotton ... oh, yeah, and you're hair isn't brown, it's ginger.

Me, you know, that, short, fat, bold, ugly and obnoxious, so what, it doesn't bother me.

Jabbers -- wear specs, muscular, platinum blonde hair, also have this image that he wears dunagrees

Bizzle, I want to marry you! :D

I dont wear Dungarees though, just black... black everything, jeans, shirts...

Used to be muscular but now its more fatular! The hair is a mix, blonde, brown, black, and...even a very very VERY slight trace of ....gin...the G word... Its barely noticable.

Specs, yes, dark ones, dark lenses.

so, you were more or less right. Whens our wedding???

Jabbers -- wear specs, muscular, platinum blonde hair, also have this image that he wears dunagrees

Bizzle, I want to marry you! :D

I dont wear Dungarees though, just black... black everything, jeans, shirts...

Used to be muscular but now its more fatular! The hair is a mix, blonde, brown, black, and...even a very very VERY slight trace of ....gin...the G word... Its barely noticable.

Specs, yes, dark ones, dark lenses.

so, you were more or less right. Whens our wedding???

Don't try to deny it jabbers..... you're a ginge :hihi:

Ginger hair is gorgeous on blokes though :love:

Clean shaven my arse and by casual wear you mean scruffy jeans or cargo pants and a T shirt. Let's be honest, you're not that tall either maybe 6-2 at at best, still I admit, taller than me though, if tallness means anything to go by. You're not medium build either, you're narrow with very little muscle build up with a gut that looks like a not on cotton ... oh, yeah, and you're hair isn't brown, it's ginger.

Me, you know, that, short, fat, bold, ugly and obnoxious, so what, it doesn't bother me.

I think you need your eyes testing :D

Mel -- rugged look, chizzle features, in his early 30's, has great muscles in all the right places ;)

WildCat-- A silver haired fox with a cheeky smile

Ms McBeth -- Vanessa Redgrave always comes to mind, classy & beautiful

Shaz112 --- Sexy Spanish senorita look, long brown hair, with kick ass attitude :) early or mid 20's, thinking Gloria Estefan.

RubyD-- Blonde hair, pink lipstick, killer waist, blue eyes, timid, needy & loves life :D

BoyFriday, Slick, stuble, light brown eyes, hunky body & baby oil always comes to mind when I think of BF ;)

Halibut -- mid 30's, brown funky hair, slender, with big guns (shoulders) & gorgeous blue eyes.

Way out with Halibut...try Barry Chuckle

I think I've met most people I know on here (apart from Jabbers and I've seen plenty of photos of him)

Funny though to read what other people think of people you know well... my favourite comment being Ruby's likening of Mel to Jasper Carrott... you do you know!

I got Patricia completely wrong (Having met you now :)) and I imagine Cressida looking a bit like a blonde lynda bellingham. BoyFriday is Charlie Williams in my head.

I don't think I post often enough now to have a mental image of most newer people.

Mel -- rugged look, chizzle features, in his early 30's, has great muscles in all the right places ;)

WildCat-- A silver haired fox with a cheeky smile

Ms McBeth -- Vanessa Redgrave always comes to mind, classy & beautifulShaz112 --- Sexy Spanish senorita look, long brown hair, with kick ass attitude :) early or mid 20's, thinking Gloria Estefan.

RubyD-- Blonde hair, pink lipstick, killer waist, blue eyes, timid, needy & loves life :D

BoyFriday, Slick, stuble, light brown eyes, hunky body & baby oil always comes to mind when I think of BF ;)

Halibut -- mid 30's, brown funky hair, slender, with big guns (shoulders) & gorgeous blue eyes.

Flattered, thank you. She's stopped dying her hair and left it naturally white like mine, but other than that - I wish. :sad:

Decides to go to the gym on Monday :roll:.

Archived