What do you think Sheffield Forumers look like??

Ive noticed you've gone for all the people you dont like cocker ;)

If it helps Suffragette looks more like Liberace with tits, and she's very nice too :hihi:

Er, thanks for that.:hihi:

I imagine that John Cocker looks like a more special needs version of Johnny Vegas and is even less funny.:D

This thread is hilarious :)

Meatloaf lookalike (only going on your name) lol, right serious now - early 40s medium to shortish hair, jeans t-shirt, trainers?

If you have read any of my posts I havent got anyone right even when they have given me a clue - so am I close with you :)

:)

boyfriday - is that a picture of you when you was a wee lad?

mecky - 20s, tall dark and likes to wear smart clothes enjoys going out?

ms macbeth - Is 30s, 5'2"-5'6", mousey blonde, not sure if you are married with children?

:) am I close with you mecky and ms macbeth??? :)

Noooooooo! Older,a loooot older,not going but gone gray,a lot of a rebel most of the time,not over weight,you could be nearly there.lol Right then here goes,black,blonde or red hair,female maybe,blue,brown or green eyes,5ft 6,slim,married,10 kids, house wife chained to the sink.ehehehehe lol

:) no to all.........except you did say blue eyes so i'll give you that one lol :)

:)

boyfriday - is that a picture of you when you was a wee lad?

mecky - 20s, tall dark and likes to wear smart clothes enjoys going out?

ms macbeth - Is 30s, 5'2"-5'6", mousey blonde, not sure if you are married with children?:) am I close with you mecky and ms macbeth??? :)

In the right area heightwise, but I'm in my 60s, and a white haired granny! I was mousey blonde (with help) when I was younger though. ;)

Archived