What do you think Sheffield Forumers look like??

John X

dark brown smouldering eyes :love:

black hair,designer stubble.

gorgeous, hunky and looks sexy on his big motobike :love::love:

norks

Amazing beautiful blue-gray eyes that change colour with her mood.

Brown wild hair that frames her beautiful face

Unbelievably gorgeous body which looks sexy....well pretty much anywhere, (especially on the back of my motorbike). :love:

John X

norks

Amazing beautiful blue-gray eyes that change colour with her mood.

Brown wild hair that frames her beautiful face

Unbelievably gorgeous body which looks sexy....well pretty much anywhere, (especially on the back of my motorbike). :love:

John X

:love::love::love:

I love you Mr X and we are going to get banned if we keep hijacking threads.

Ps, my eyes only change colour when you P888 me off :hihi:

I think I'd remember if I had! :hihi:

John X

It was only four or five times, easy to forget. No we haven't met, this is all about how we imagine other posters to look.

BritPat, mid 40s, stocky, unruly black wavy hair, light eyes, only posts on political threads.

boyfriday, he used to post mostly on the fun threads and I used to think he was about 19, gay and white. But these days he's straight, black, very politicised and has got older and fatter. ;)

mafya, very tall and muscular, dark hair and eyes. Sometimes he has a big beard and sometimes he doesn't. Serious by nature, not much of a sense of humour.

discodown, brown hair, smiley eyes, family man. Looks like Robert Downey Jnr.

Jason Bourne, looks like Lucas North from Spooks.

OK that's it, bored now! Going out!

boyfriday, he used to post mostly on the fun threads and I used to think he was about 19, gay and white. But these days he's straight, black, very politicised and has got older and fatter. ;)

Sadly rubes, I became politicised by bartfarst, roy and the creatures they spawned-normal service will be resumed in due course ;)

Im afraid any pretence towards being a bright young thing were vanquished about 30 years ago..but at least I maintain a luxurious mane of golden hair..hence my middle name 'Rapunzel' :hihi:

Archived