Parent and baby parking

leecw

I cannot get a disabled badge but I need extra room to get in/out of the car. I would not not hesitate to use these bays if I could get into one, but they are always full.

Mothers now want it all ways special parking bays, special buses. I don't know how generations of mothers managed.

for me its not that the parking spaces are closer to the shop but they allow more room to get newborns in carseats out and to be able to open the door more to get toddlers out!!

i dont drive yet but go shopping with my grandparents who are both classed as disabled and carry a badge.

ive had people be idiots with the parent toddler spaces, one with a VERY fat lady at sainsburys crystal peaks, parking in the space and getting out (no child,carseat or pram)

saw her around the shop ALONE and then she loaded her car up and left!!

just because your FAT you think you have the right to park right next to the shop!!

Alexi3659

Why do you assume that I am fat? Are you?

No, I am not fat but I have other heath issues, which are none of your business.

You know nothing about me but choose to write rude and insulting remarks.

But I suppose this is the level of your intelligence.

Cant believe nobody has come up with the perfect solution yet!!!

Its simple.

Mothers (including myself) do not have broken legs or anything, therefore we are capable of walking a few hundred yards. All we need is a wider parking space so that we can get the rug rats out of the car easily and into a pram etc.

Put the parent and toddler spaces away from the entrance cause there is no need for them to be there. We all have legs and can walk.

I'd also have them where you walk directly to the store entrance without crossing traffic. There is no reason for them to be right outside the door, but there's good reason to keep small children and moving traffic away from each other.

just because your FAT you think you have the right to park right next to the shop!!

Would you say that to someone's face? Or are you just insensitive after giving birth?

We live in a diverse world. Learn to live in it without throwing insults around on how people look.

The lady could have had heart problems, mobility problems or general ill health.

Alexi3659

Why do you assume that I am fat? Are you?

No, I am not fat but I have other heath issues, which are none of your business.

You know nothing about me but choose to write rude and insulting remarks.

But I suppose this is the level of your intelligence.

I didn't assume I asked.

You assumed.

Who's level of intelligence is it now?.

Wh'os Alexi?. :loopy::loopy:..

Archived