Parent and baby parking

leecw

I didn't assume I asked.

You assumed.

Who's level of intelligence is it now?.

Wh'os Alexi?. :loopy::loopy:..

Why did you ask if I am fat? Why not ask if I was Arthritic or some other illness? Why do you need to know anyway, it's one of your business.

I cannot get a disabled badge but I need extra room to get in/out of the car. I would not not hesitate to use these bays if I could get into one, but they are always full.

Mothers now want it all ways special parking bays, special buses. I don't know how generations of mothers managed.

Why did you ask if I am fat? Why not ask if I was Arthritic or some other illness? Why do you need to know anyway, it's one of your business.

The blue badge people think you'r ok.

Why doyou think you need wide bays more than women and toddlers?.

Your words not mine.

So I can open the door fully to get out. You still have not explained why you NEED to know.

He doesn't need to know, but if you refuse to answer, he will - quite reasonably, and so should everyone else - assume that you're just being selfish, and ignorant of what the bays are there for.

Based on the way you conduct yourself on this forum that seems the more likely explanation anyway. Ill manners in one sphere usually mean ill manners everywhere else.

Why do I have to park further away from the door because someone else decides to have kids?. should be no "mother and kid" places.

It's down to the supermarket as to where they locate the spaces. The main idea is the width/door swingage etc...not so much distance. However, yes. It's unenforceable.

I cannot get a disabled badge but I need extra room to get in/out of the car. I would not not hesitate to use these bays if I could get into one, but they are always full.

Mothers now want it all ways special parking bays, special buses. I don't know how generations of mothers managed.

Generations of mothers did not manage in this way because they did not have cars...and 'supermarkets' were not as they are now.

He doesn't need to know, but if you refuse to answer, he will - quite reasonably, and so should everyone else - assume that you're just being selfish, and ignorant of what the bays are there for.

Based on the way you conduct yourself on this forum that seems the more likely explanation anyway. Ill manners in one sphere usually mean ill manners everywhere else.

Thank you Heading North. I am perfectly aware of what these bays are for and I can assure you that I am not ignorant or selfish and my manners ar impeccable.

May I suggest you keep Heading North and take the other idiot with you.

Incoming................:hihi:

my manners ar impeccable.

May I suggest you keep Heading North and take the other idiot with you.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.......:roll::roll::roll:

Priceless post.

Archived