Unbelievable woman left baby in car

I left my then 13 month old in the living room once whilst I went for a poo.....when I came down about 2 mins later he had managed to climb out of the open front room window and was standing on the outside window ledge grinning at me through the glass.

I left my then 13 month old in the living room once whilst I went for a poo.....when I came down about 2 mins later he had managed to climb out of the open front room window and was standing on the outside window ledge grinning at me through the glass.

Too much info love :D

..it must have been a particularly malodorous poo lauren :gag::hihi:

..how did you prise their fingers from the door frame as you forced that experience upon them Rivelin? :hihi:

They had to learn sometime:hihi: I remember one little boy when about 18 months old said loudly you've got snownmen on your knickers. Very observant some kids:D

Archived