Unbelievable woman left baby in car

I know, let's all think of some highly unlikely scenarios and then get all hysterical.

I know,let me know which planet you are from and i'll come and visit.....

So what is you're point exactly,a baby should not be left unattended where you can't see it,period...............

Planet Rational. Give me some numbers. Probabilities. Risks.

Some seem to have worked themselves into hysterics about kidnappings or the car spontaneously combusting - both of which are highly unlikely.

Is that really all there is? When the chances of either event are lower than the chances of the vehicle crashing on the way home, the hysteria of some seems to be an overreaction (as several others have also commented).

What's actually likely to happen to a sleeping 6 month-old in the space of 15 minutes?

Some seem to have worked themselves into hysterics about kidnappings or the car spontaneously combusting - both of which are highly unlikely.

Is that really all there is? When the chances of either event are lower than the chances of the vehicle crashing on the way home, the hysteria of some seems to be an overreaction (as several others have also commented).

What's actually likely to happen to a sleeping 6 month-old in the space of 15 minutes?

Firstly if you are going to bother making a comment read the facts.....

Baby was not asleep,was not able to be seen by the mother,left for over 15 minutes.......

And actually i am a realist where not everyone/thing is good in the world,but hey what do i know.

I chose not to have kids because when you do you're whole life is changed untill the day you die,and been protective and responsible,goes with the job,but evidently not for some people......

Here's a thought if you are not going to look after kids properly don't have them.....

Probably not much but something could happen and if it happened to my baby I don't know how I would live myself afterwards.

There are probably many parents around who left their child unattended for only a few minutes thinking it wouldn't happen to them and it did. Do a google search on toddler plays with matches and see what the results are.

2,222 killed in road accidents in 2009.

Number of babies abandoned in cars and stolen or burned to a cinder by spontaneous combustion... err... none.

It's a clear message, if you want to avoid killing or injuring your child, do not drive them around in a car.

But, if you leave them alone in the back outside the shops they will be safe.

2,222 killed in road accidents in 2009.

Number of babies abandoned in cars and stolen or burned to a cinder by spontaneous combustion... err... none.

It's a clear message, if you want to avoid killing or injuring your child, do not drive them around in a car.

But, if you leave them alone in the back outside the shops they will be safe.

Nice work Tony.

Archived