TGI Fridays recommendations

OwlsChick

Ok Heres the thing,

Me and my Other Half have a table booked for tonight at tgi fridays. Just really wondered if anyone who has been has any recomendations? Im a big Meat eater so anything that involves a bit of meat is ok.

Whats the jack daniels menu like?

Any nice cocktails i should try? Stronger the better :thumbsup:

Thanx People

It IS quite expensive and it's not the best food in the world.

However - and this could seriously lead to you to cancel your booking - they're great with kids!!

You get the picture, balloons, screaming kids and not much change from a £50 note (for the two of you. You could have eaten twice at Yankees for that!!).

As for the cocktails, I can't say because I've always been driving (it not being the kind of venue you just happen to come upon).

You might have a nice time, but if my last couple of visits are anything to go by, you'll just be thinking that

a) you've spent too much; and

b) that the food was average.

I sincerely hope you prove me wrong but one thing I agree with: go for the strongest cocktails (esp if your other half is paying?).

Originally posted by Ousetunes

It IS quite expensive and it's not the best food in the world.

However - and this could seriously lead to you to cancel your booking - they're great with kids!!

You get the picture, balloons, screaming kids and not much change from a £50 note (for the two of you. You could have eaten twice at Yankees for that!!).

As for the cocktails, I can't say because I've always been driving (it not being the kind of venue you just happen to come upon).

You might have a nice time, but if my last couple of visits are anything to go by, you'll just be thinking that

a) you've spent too much; and

b) that the food was average.

I sincerely hope you prove me wrong but one thing I agree with: go for the strongest cocktails (esp if your other half is paying?).

O Believe me, Im Not going in my pocket once tonight.

Noticed how You've all Said its Over Priced, How much we talking here? For a decent starters, main and a few drinks? any ideas?

Archived