Has anyone ever used Emla cream?

Oh dear Shazza! You're not painting a very pretty picture of yourself here! Some time ago you told me (as the agony aunt on Alcozilla, as I recall) that you were a pulsating red blob! Combine this with Elmlea and miles of cling film and duct tape and I'm afraid you're not going to get many favourable responses in the ' What do you imagine other forum users look like?' column! :gag:

Don't even go near the 'which SF user would you like to date?' bit! :hihi:

I know, I know! But what can you do eh? Anyway, the cream did a good job. I could still feel it and it still hurt but there was around a 70% pain reduction. I took 2 Panadols as well so that contributed. It was unbearable the first time but okay this time round.

Yeah that's what I used. It did the job but I looked so ridiculous that the woman was laughing at me when I came in. :hihi:

Think Mort meant that some people have some sort of deviant sexual predilection for people adorned in duct tape! :P

• 8 months later...

I think I've just OD'd on this... I've been feeling lightheaded, woozy, shaky, weak for a couple hours now and couldn't place why, then I realised I put EMLA on 5 hours ago and hadn't washed it off yet because I've only just got home. I usually remove it after 2 hours max. Just been in the shower but it's already soaked into my bloodstream now or else I wouldn't be feeling the effects of it.

Apparently people have died from using too much and leaving it too long... think I'll be okay? :suspect:

:hihi:

Oh dear Shazza! You're not painting a very pretty picture of yourself here! Some time ago you told me (as the agony aunt on Alcozilla, as I recall) that you were a pulsating red blob! Combine this with Elmlea and miles of cling film and duct tape and I'm afraid you're not going to get many favourable responses in the ' What do you imagine other forum users look like?' column! :gag:

Don't even go near the 'which SF user would you like to date?' bit! :hihi:

Being a bit of a self confessed expert on these things Shazza, I can give you the following advice:

Elmlea cream is not really the thing to spread all over your body (well... it can be in certain circumstances and with a willing partner!) Also, it doesn't go too well with dressing ...tends to curdle! :gag:

I guess at a push you could use a light salad dressing, maybe with a few sprigs of parsley for decorative effect, or even a couple of strategically placed lightly fried eggs (maybe three, thinking about it!).

If my memory serves me correctly though, you live on t'Cross. So I suspect (correct me if I'm wrong) that you're just trying to hide the tattoo of last weeks paramour. Cream's the wrong thing for this!!

Dulux do a nice range of tan coloured emulsion paints which under cover of darkness would be hardly noticeable ... it dries quick too, in case you'll need a quick touching up!

I hope this has answered your plea ... any questions, feel free to ask! :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think I've just OD'd on this... I've been feeling lightheaded, woozy, shaky, weak for a couple hours now and couldn't place why, then I realised I put EMLA on 5 hours ago and hadn't washed it off yet because I've only just got home. I usually remove it after 2 hours max. Just been in the shower but it's already soaked into my bloodstream now or else I wouldn't be feeling the effects of it.

Apparently people have died from using too much and leaving it too long... think I'll be okay? :suspect:

Look, Shaz ... you're obviously allergic to Elmlea cream (your spelling's atroyshus)

Try smearing yourself with 'GU' ... it's a chocolate based dessert which gets licked off within minutes! Guaranteed ... you won't have to wait five hours! :D

Archived