Hole In The Road Thread with Pics

Trever

Sounds amazing.. and weird... why was it underground? Did it lead anywhere. Do you think it's still there under the ground/tram lines. Are there any pictures of it anywhere?

to your question is it still there well the answer is no it was filled in rubble from the old kelvin flat, to make room for the tram to go up high street it was the meeting of 4 lane or cross rd one was high st, another snig hill, arundel gate and the forth i think would be comerial st hope that helps

to your question is it still there well the answer is no it was filled in rubble from the old kelvin flat, to make room for the tram to go up high street it was the meeting of 4 lane or cross rd one was high st, another snig hill, arundel gate and the forth i think would be comerial st hope that helps

It was the meeting of, Angel Street, High Street and Arundel Gate.

Commercial Street finishes at Haymarket, and Snig Hill finishes at Bank Street/Castle Street.

. Had some memorable moments outside the fish tank, trying to remember what the girl looked like that I had gotten off with the saturday night previous at the Top Rank, and had arranged to meet at the tank.

Waited one time, and an old guy gave me the full history of the tank, the number of fish, type, cleaning schedule, feeding schedule etc, bored silly couldn't get away.

Never did remember girl I was meeting.

Did this guy ever get anyone else stood for more than a few minutes next to the tank?

Maybe it hadn't been a girl you got off with at all, maybe the old guy was the "girl":o:love:

Had you had much to drink?:hihi:

• 1 year later...

I was just daydreaming and I suddenly remembered the 'HOLE IN MY ROAD'. Does anyone else remember this? It was near where that horrible cheap shop is now and also it is fairly close to some other shops. You can get off the tram there. It's called Castle Square.

Anyway, when I was a child I'd go there (HOLE IN MY ROAD) and then it got filled in.

My question is where did all the fish go?

I was just daydreaming and I suddenly remembered the 'HOLE IN MY ROAD'. Does anyone else remember this? It was near where that horrible cheap shop is now and also it is fairly close to some other shops. You can get off the tram there. It's called Castle Square.

Anyway, when I was a child I'd go there (HOLE IN MY ROAD) and then it got filled in.

My question is where did all the fish go?

local chippy