Where can I buy the coals for a gas fire?

As my kitten takes them out at night and plays with them...then my dog has a tendency to eat them before I get up :rolleyes: the fire is looking rather sad and sparse at the moment :(

Also could anyone tell me how much they cost please?

Hi, depending on the make/ model of your fire you could try either gas flair on leppings lane or the fireplace shop on hillsborough corner(sorry can't remember what it's called but it is next to legends bar). Alternatively you could phone the manufacturer of the fire who would probably sell them to you directly. Regarding the price- this can vary enormously between manufacturers so I couldn't even give you a rough idea without knowing what fire you have.

Thanks

Dan

City Wide Heating services

Forgot to add- you should also be able to get the coals from a good gas spares shop, I use HSC on penistone road but PDQ and parts center should also be able to help you

Thanks ever so much for your help, I was beginning to think that perhaps I couldn't buy them anywhere, just hope they are not to expensive...those flippin animals they cost me a bomb one way or another :rolleyes:

As my kitten takes them out at night and plays with them...then my dog has a tendency to eat them before I get up :rolleyes: the fire is looking rather sad and sparse at the moment :(

You can get them on Ebay. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=gas+fire+coals&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&aq=0&satitle=gas+fire+coals&oq=gas+fire+co

At the same place that you buy gas for the coal fire.

Archived