Russell Brand's weird gob

Is there anybody who actually likes him?

I think he’s got a weird gob. Is it his gums that are too big or has he gott little teeth or just a big gob or what?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1328444/Newlyweds-Katy-Perry-Russell-Brand-normal-wedding.html

Probably all the coke and crack etc what he's been taking :gag::gag::gag::wow:

Didn't he go to the priory not long back to try and get clean, i'm sorry but he looks like he's still bang at the old Charlie Chaplin.

I think he's a very eloquent man. Of course, he causes outrage but that's what comedians do. He has his demons like many others. When I was a kid Monty Python caused outrage ... now they're a British institution. Not too sure that the size of his penis bears any resemblence though! :D

Is there anybody who actually likes him?

Yes, me.

I like his use of English and always find him entertaining. I first realised his intelligence and likeability watching the documentary he made following in Kerouac's footsteps and liked him ever since.

He is very funny, anyone who doesn't like him is an old fart who should stick to Michael Mcintyre.

I dont like the man personally but then again I do find the chuckle brothers and claire raynor rather funny. horses for courses and all that... I'll get my coat now shall I ? :thumbsup:

Archived