Three broadband on contract

just to let everyone know who has a three broadband contract, the price you agreed is no longer the price you paying from Jan next year, they putting the price up due to inflation!!!, i have worked in the mobile industry for 7 years and have never heard this before, but its happening!!

just to let everyone know who has a three broadband contract, the price you agreed is no longer the price you paying from Jan next year, they putting the price up due to inflation!!!, i have worked in the mobile industry for 7 years and have never heard this before, but its happening!!

More likely the VAT rise from 17.5% to 20%.

They reduced the price when VAT was reduced from 17.5% to 15%.

Any lease/rental contract you have signed up for will increase from Jan next year, not just 3.

More likely the VAT rise from 17.5% to 20%.

They reduced the price when VAT was reduced from 17.5% to 15%.

Any lease/rental contract you have signed up for will increase from Jan next year, not just 3.

No, there is an increase in line with the new vat rate, this is over and above that, its an increase in line with inflation, so its 2 price rises in 1!!!

No, there is an increase in line with the new vat rate, this is over and above that, its an increase in line with inflation, so its 2 price rises in 1!!!

Well I would suggest, if it's a contract, that they can't do that without the customer's agreement.

So either 3 are acting illegally, or you are mistaken.

Still 6 months to go on it yet!!

Then, unless the contract you signed originally allowed 3 to increase their prices, they have effectively broken it and you can leave.

This happened with Orange customers last year:

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/orange-customers-can-leave-contract-thanks-to-september-price-hike-49303181/

Go and read the small print.

Archived