What to do tonight in Sheffield?

nicolap

Today i have found myself without my other half. Its not that surprising but i have spent a happy 3 years with him attached to my hip. Any ideas on what to do to get rid of my singular phobia?

P.S i am 37 but still attractive!!!:D

I am also mad. IE Crazeeee Laydeee. Nope, just up for fun!

P.P.S He has gone to Newquay on a Stag do.

I have decide to have a couple of mates around for dinner. But, as I live not too far from The Earl i may frequent it. Anyone been? i also have a little freind to help me along the way. How nice.

Any ideas for a dinner party menu?

I'm inviting a Bloke and bird about 10 yrs younger than me.

They enjoy Snowboarding.

A promotion for singledom if I ever I heard it!

No offence, but I hope I never get to a stage where I am that dependant on a partner, I have to resort to the advice and kindness of strangers, a la Blanche Dubois, when they are not around!!

Cook a good curry. The spices, such a tumeric and cumin, release endorphines which make you feel good!

Originally posted by mikebayly

A promotion for singledom if I ever I heard it!

No offence, but I hope I never get to a stage where I am that dependant on a partner, I have to resort to the advice and kindness of strangers, a la Blanche Dubois, when they are not around!!

Cook a good curry. The spices, such a tumeric and cumin, release endorphines which make you feel good!

Yes i am offended! All that I post is tongue in cheek. I was asking for advice and not criticism. I'm getting the feeling that you are single, have lots of friends - who think you're great - but lack that THING!!! (In your life.) Any way The Earl ? Is it OK?

XXXXX

Archived