What do people of south yorkshire think

Letting all and sundry in isn't happening, but 'mixing' has been going on for the last couple of thousand years here and a dozen people burning a poppy isn't indicative of its failure.

Try and turn and twist it all you like m8, the fact is immigrants and British people in 2010 do not mix.

Areas like Darnall, and Fir Vale should tell you this and the relationship between non British will get even worse by people doing these ridiicolus and disrespectful acts.

How many immigrants do you see at a football match, i could probably count on 1 hand how many go to Hillsborough.

Im not saying its good or owt buts it's a fact, and so obvious to the open mind.

I despair, it's not poppy burning that many are angry at, its what each poppy represents, a life lost, lost so you are free to scribe your bile on here.

Regards

Angel

what Mel and Suffy said, below:-

as i said on a previous thread about it, you get offended and angry about it, THEYVE WON, thats what they want, thats why they did what they did when they did it.

the best thing to do is cut off their oxygen supply by ignoring em, the media shouldnt report it either.

What is the story here? A tiny handful of people burned some poppies? Big deal, let them have their protest.

What do you mean by 'other Muslims'? I'm sure that other Muslims and non-Muslims were 'bothered' it was just the Jihadists who weren't.

Try and turn and twist it all you like m8, the fact is immigrants and British people in 2010 do not mix.

Areas like Darnall, and Fir Vale should tell you this and the relationship between non British will get even worse by people doing these ridiicolus and disrespectful acts.

1: im british in 2010 (checks watch) and get on fine with MOST people

2: the only reason people dont get on after these kinds of acts cos people are too stupid to see through it and see thats exactly what the extremists want, they want a civil war, and people are giving it to them on a plate

1: im british in 2010 (checks watch) and get on fine with MOST people

2: the only reason people dont get on after these kinds of acts cos people are too stupid to see through it and see thats exactly what the extremists want, they want a civil war, and people are giving it to them on a plate

People as you know are narrow minded in Britain though and don't think before they act, that's where the trouble will begin.

Why do people go on about freedom of speech to justify these vile gits protesting on our streets ? There is legislation in this country which can be used and even brought in to prevent them venting their bile and burning things on a public right of way, just look at the legislation brought in that has been used against football supporters etc !

It's time to stop pussy footing around, our police should be given powers to crack a few heads where this lot are concerned, why are they so scared of dealing with these 'hate mongers' ? I wonder :gag:

As for those who bring up Britains past, let's move on eh, it's history, times have changed and so has Britain and it's people, we do not owe anything to anyone !

Why do people go on about freedom of speech to justify these vile gits protesting on our streets ? There is legislation in this country which can be used and even brought in to prevent them venting their bile and burning things on a public right of way, just look at the legislation brought in that has been used against football supporters etc !

you mean the same freedom of speech that the likes of the bnp always bang on about?

like it or not BOTH sides have a certain amount of freedom of speech but overstep the mark and they get done, they are both extremists.

you cant pick and choose who has freedom of speech just because you might not like one sides views

you mean the same freedom of speech that the likes of the bnp always bang on about?

like it or not BOTH sides have a certain amount of freedom of speech but overstep the mark and they get done, they are both extremists.

you cant pick and choose who has freedom of speech just because you might not like one sides views

my bold

I am not picking and choosing anything mel, there are police powers which are used against football fans, that could have been used against the 'poppy burners' ! Why not use them ?

Allsorts of groups hide behind allsorts of excuses, laws, etc.

I think the EDL are the ones to be worrying about not the BNP.

Archived