What do people of south yorkshire think

I am against the BNP.

They are a bunch of bigoted head cases many of whom have criminal records for many serious crimes including terrorism and child sex abuse.

I once researched crimes per capita and expressed that as a percentage of their total membership.

I then took available records of muslims convicted of crimes and, as with the BNP, expressed that as a percentage of UK Muslim population.

I forget the exact results but the BNP were up to almost 70% guilty of serious crimes without deep searches.

The crimes ranged from weapons charges (including explosives) to rape and murder along with various serious fraud and various serious violent attacks.

In fact BNP members are guilty of far more terrorist related offences than all Muslims in the UK and come second only to the Irish. Perhaps we should send the BNP 'home'.

The party of law and order?

Show us facts...

Maybe Hillsborough was the place to be then!

But I'm being quite serious, black people didn't go to football matches because they didn't feel welcome at them and I've several first hand experiences where that has been the case, things have changed-I still don't go to many now but when I do am still irrationally wary about it.

If I could throw the point back to you-how many times would you take your children to a football match where 99% of the crowd is black and maybe a couple of hundred are shouting racial abuse, some of it directed at white players, some of it at you?

Please bear in mind that I was responding to another poster who was indicating the lack of black faces at football matches being an indicator of a lack of integration-well we were hardly welcomed/encouraged with open arms.

To be fair neither are fat people when it comes to playing sport. Why are people allowed to shout 'you fat *******' that may cause offence, but we stamp out all racism.

What i'm trying to say is...people are cruel and will say things whether it be you're fat, short, tall, ugly, good looking ect...

I think you get the same news feeds my sister sees in Australia. The last time she rang was because there were reports on the national news channels in Australia about the EDL thugs in Bolton and before that it was snow storms in Scotland. The way the foreign, English speaking, press reports our minor hiccups you'd think we were on the verge of civil war or cataclysmic weather break down.
Don't you think that some people who post on SF turn minor hiccups into civil war too?:)

I was told by a young white male, with a degree, that he was not accepted to join the police because "they had to take on ethnic minority ". This is a joke, thats being racist to their own, why oh why does this country keep lying down to those that want to kill us

To be fair neither are fat people when it comes to playing sport. Why are people allowed to shout 'you fat *******' that may cause offence, but we stamp out all racism.

What i'm trying to say is...people are cruel and will say things whether it be you're fat, short, tall, ugly, good looking ect...

Yeah but why do fat people think they can say "oh you need to put some weight on" I have been size8/10 all my life, now 52, and try as I may to put weight on, it dont work, so to all of you who do this, shut your big fat mouths

I used to play for Sharrow Athletic, they were Bengalis i was the only white player.

I can't say i ever saw them come with one white m8 in the 2 years i was playing with them, i saw them playing on Graves park and started helping them out, i asked them....

I recall the team my lad played for playing against an Asian side from that neck of the woods, at Rowlinson, it must be circa 13 years ago. They didn't have a first aid kit or any water bottles, oranges etc, they also lost 5 - 0.

I'm not discussing the rights and wrongs of it, I was responding to a poster who was questioning why he never used to see dark faces in the crowd at football matches.

I was told by a young white male, with a degree, that he was not accepted to join the police because "they had to take on ethnic minority ". This is a joke, thats being racist to their own, why oh why does this country keep lying down to those that want to kill us

..are you sure your friend wasn't using that as an excuse for failing to reach the required standard? The reason I ask is because I know of employers who've been challenged by prospective employees (unsuccessfully) who believed they were being discriminated against for being white.

It strikes me that it appears to be ok for these muslims to burn poppies and wave banners saying things like 'British soldiers burn in hell'. But if I walk down the street wearing a 'white power' t shirt, waving a banner saying 'muslims burn in hell' I don't think I'd get away with it for long!

Archived