What do people of south yorkshire think

It strikes me that it appears to be ok for these muslims to burn poppies and wave banners saying things like 'British soldiers burn in hell'. But if I walk down the street wearing a 'white power' t shirt, waving a banner saying 'muslims burn in hell' I don't think I'd get away with it for long!

lets try the experiment shall we, might be fun to watch

It strikes me that it appears to be ok for these muslims to burn poppies and wave banners saying things like 'British soldiers burn in hell'. But if I walk down the street wearing a 'white power' t shirt, waving a banner saying 'muslims burn in hell' I don't think I'd get away with it for long!

I think if you encountered a random Muslim walking down the street chanting "British soldiers burn hell", he would suffer exactly the same fate as you in your white power t shirt ;)

if it's with impunity, how come some of the culprits were arrested for it? (public order offences IIRC)

Please, switch your brain out of neutral before posting, ok?

Thank you for the kind reply to my post. I saw no arrests, just heathen (irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person) scum burning poppies. If these scum cannot fit in with the British way of life, may I suggest they depart to another Country where their obnoxious views will be reciprocated.

We were honouring our dead, of ALL wars, these filth were trying to defile their memories by the act of poppy burning.

I will have none of it.

Sorry if this offends you in any way.

Regards

Angel.

The main protagonists were all arrested, and released on police bail.

I accept your post without argument. But I did not see any arrests personally. On another track, what odds will you give that these filth will walk free, with no charges brought against them.

Regards

Angel.

Archived