What do people of south yorkshire think

We should not forget that the reason of today is to remember the sacrifice that people from all nationions and faiths gave to give us the freedom we have, like it or not that freedom allows people to protest, abeit ironic that thid protest was burning poppys. I am sure muslims have died in WW1, WW2 or any other conflict since so have they disrespected thier fellow muslims?

We should not forget that the reason of today is to remember the sacrifice that people from all nationions and faiths gave to give us the freedom we have, like it or not that freedom allows people to protest, abeit ironic that thid protest was burning poppys. I am sure muslims have died in WW1, WW2 or any other conflict since so have they disrespected thier fellow muslims?

Mislims died on 9/11 but it didn't bother other Muslims did it ? they probabley figured they did them a favor offering them to their God

Mislims died on 9/11 but it didn't bother other Muslims did it ? they probabley figured they did them a favor offering them to their God

What do you mean by 'other Muslims'? I'm sure that other Muslims and non-Muslims were 'bothered' it was just the Jihadists who weren't.

What do people of south yorkshire think of people, well muslim's not all of them just a select stupid few burning poppies, I have a question if there is good muslims why don't they anti-protest like whites do against EDL and BNP. Please answer me that please people :)

I can see some seriously hard time's for the ethnic minorities in Britain after what's happened.

The British will blame the immigrants as a whole not the actual group who did it.

Is rememberance day anything to do with 9/11, but it does show that what ever race or faith you look at there are evil people is thi world, I am sure there are a lot of muslims in Britian and the USA that cringed and were ashamed at the actions of a few misguided people.

tbh poppins doesnt care about that, she HATES muslims either way

Archived