Why do i feel this way !!

i allways thought i was a very strong man in body and mind untill the last year when me and my eldest daughter had a major bust up ,since then i feel content in pushing the ones i love away from me.

i love my partner and my kids so much ,so why do i rip into them all the time making them and me very unhappy .

i feel like crying all the time ,feel like they all would be betta if i left ,and wish i could fast foward my life to the end .

this is not what a blokeshould be like !!!

Sounds like you are suffering from some kind of depression, maybe the bust up with your daughter triggered it. It would be a good idea to talk to your GP, you don't have to tell anyone just make an appointment and have a chat, it can't do any harm. Blokes have break downs just as much as women, it is nothing to be ashamed about at all.

People often take their frustations out on their family, it might not make you feel any better but this is 'normal'. Have a think about what's actually making you unhappy, could be work or you could be in need of getting a new hobby if that doesn't work maybe counselling may help. Hope things get better for you.

As the old song goes, "You always hurt the one you love, the one you shouldn't hurt at all" We always have and always will I guess. You do sound like you would benefit from a chat to your GP though. Take care.

i allways thought i was a very strong man in body and mind untill the last year when me and my eldest daughter had a major bust up ,since then i feel content in pushing the ones i love away from me.

i love my partner and my kids so much ,so why do i rip into them all the time making them and me very unhappy .

i feel like crying all the time ,feel like they all would be betta if i left ,and wish i could fast foward my life to the end .

this is not what a blokeshould be like !!!

You rip into them because you care, anyone worth their salt knows this. Put it this way, I'd rather have a parent that tore me off a strip than one that didn't. If I wasn't told off and taught right from wrong, God knows what I would be like. You can't please everyone all of the time, you're always going to fall out with someone.

Making up is not easy to do but you should do it as soon as possible, because I was a total git to my mum sometimes but she died suddenly and I never got to tell her how much I appreciated her. There is something hollow in my life because of that and I am going to regret it for the rest of my life.

Hey, you are only human, men have feelings too and have to show their emotions somehow. It does sound like you are suffering from depression, maybe you should get some counselling or something, you need to talk to someone about your feelings cos if you bottle things up there is no wonder you lash out like you say you do. Sit down with your family and have a heart to heart. Good luck xx

As the older one of you two, you should apologise to her, as you may not see eye to eye on everything, but you are supposed to be the mature one and do the right thing. I know it will be hard, but you dont want this to go on all your life do you?

Archived