Annoying teenagers at the cinema

I would be reluctant to complain there and then, didn't someone get bleach thrown at her for doing just that.

The cinema should have staff checking for this type of thing like they used to do.

I know longer go to the cinema, Too noisy and too much disruption by idiots.

Wait for the DVD to come out, It's cheaper in the longer run and a lot less stressful.

I also gave up going to the cinema years ago - unless it's to somewhere like the Studio, that's a proper cinema.

Having multi-screens is all very well, but being able to hear the sound from the next screen if there's a quiet bit in the film you're watching, to say nothing of the appalling behaviour of other cinema goers, makes going more of a penance than a pleasure.

I hate going because of the Air conditioning. I spend the whole film shivering under a coat and have the worse case of dry mouth ever when I come out, no matter how much over priced drink I have.

However the last time I yelled at teenagers to behave in Cineworld, they apologised and sat quietly through the rest of the film.

How very odd.

Teenagers annoying period.

'Period' is a term for use whilst speaking. 'Period' is the American term for 'full stop', so if you're writing and use the period/full stop symbol ' . ', there's really no need to tell us twice that you're ending your sentence by also writing 'period' at the end of it.

Archived