AFK show Sheffield

lotar

Ive seen Ant's fight, his opponent took it to him and was clearly there to fight. Ant got it together and produced a spectacular knock out i thought

glad u enjoyed it yes it took me a bit to get it together he was a spoiler wasnt he and yes he was there to kick ass but even tho he was rushing me if u stoody the video i still catch him with more but he cought me with a nice right hand he was strong so fair play to him but i wanted it more

Weak legs and an empty head ??? :hihi:

We love you too Sammy1ball. :D

I bet you dream about me at night too.

Nice to see you again and hope to catch up with you soon.

who would want to dream about you farhad come on!! Lol just funny how this Sammy1bollack always appearse when ever I fight wonder who it could be:huh:

who would want to dream about you farhad come on!! Lol just funny how this Sammy1bollack always appearse when ever I fight wonder who it could be:huh:

Antony, everyone dreams about me at night (you'd be surprised ) possibly including you :D

LOL@weak legs, You've held the thaipads for a skinny Bangladeshi havent you Ant ;)

I went to the show and it was ok but just heard some news about yousifs fight and i wonder if chefkiker can lets know if its true or just rumours.

one of the lads has told me yousif has a broken jaw, busted eye socket, broken ribs and had suffered from internal bleeding as well as badly bruised legs ??

I went to the show and it was ok but just heard some news about yousifs fight and i wonder if chefkiker can lets know if its true or just rumours.

one of the lads has told me yousif has a broken jaw, busted eye socket, broken ribs and had suffered from internal bleeding as well as badly bruised legs ??

Are you serious I should hope not I only saw him other day walking up a steap hill from college who makes this rubbish up

It didnt look that bad on the night but poor yousef did take some well placed shoots, as good as the sheffield lad is I think Hatton was too far out of yousefs league.Yousef is definatly area title material but Hatton should have been fighting for a British title.

I hope he is ok though

sorry forgot to add ant yours was a good fight well done

THanks spider66 glad you enjoyed it I enjoyed it too.

Hatton was a very good fighter to be fair and this is the standerd that yousif as to fight at and I think yousif Is at that level he just has to settle in at that standard yousif was aware he was going in to a tuff fight so fair play to him and well done to hatton great fight looking forward to my title defence

Archived