Smokers in pub and company door ways.

By saying smokers! you are saying I am the same as inconisderate smokers and I am not, I think it is discrimination to me because I do not inflict my smoke onto anyone apart from other people who choose to stand with me. I agree with your points apart from the island bit! you should complain if the rules are being broken because if I was out somewhere with my children i would complain if anyone was breaking any rules that could harm my children in anyway. I still think there should be smoking rooms in places, then people choose where they want to be smoking/non-smoking, everyone is happy then......

There is no such thing as a smoking room or a smoking area. The smell inevitably seeps out and is wafted around the building and that alone is pretty foul.

Excellent thinking .... and charge all lardies extra on flights too :)

I concur with this. Obese people should be taxed. And so should righteous non-smoking whingers and ESPECIALLY those who previously smoked but have now stopped.

While smokers on the other hand... are taxed to high heaven on the price of cigarettes. So essentially smokers have the moral high ground on this point.

Archived