Smokers in pub and company door ways.

Ive, tried this one as a responce to smokers. Try crackin off some realy smelly farts and see how they like it. It dont' hurt you and you get a laugh. Drink drugs, fags all bring on a altered mental state, why are people so reliant on escapeing reality, are they weak? I'd say yes. Smoker <REMOVED> stinks, your breath smells and your skin get screwed, women get mouths at 40 like <REMOVED>, and yellow smoke stained fingers. Filthy low habbit.

It also looks vile, draggin on burning leaves like your life depends on it. You are addicted hooked and lack the respect for your body that any normal person should have.

Make them pay for their cancer and heart related disease treatment when thier filthy chickens come home to roost.

And here is the proof that non smokers are miserable, whinging, self obsessed puritans bereft of a sense of humor and is the reason why smoking should be reinstated in pubs in order to allow the unhealthy but happy people to enjoy a ciggy with their pint whilst having a bit of a laugh.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=673348

:D

I think you are missing something here mate. I was sat in the pub having a right laugh tonight. There were this pathetic bunch outside freezing their watsits off so that they could satisfy their addiction and they didn't seem to be laughing that much. Perhaps when the temperatures drop a bit more and the snow starts coming down sideways they'll be able to build a snowman to cheer themselves up even more. Perhaps they could even reconsider their priorities if it wasn't an addiction.

You do seem to spend an awful lot of time on the forum when you could be enjoying a pint at the local.

I think you are missing something here mate. I was sat in the pub having a right laugh tonight. There were this pathetic bunch outside freezing their watsits off so that they could satisfy their addiction and they didn't seem to be laughing that much. Perhaps when the temperatures drop a bit more and the snow starts coming down sideways they'll be able to build a snowman to cheer themselves up even more. Perhaps they could even reconsider their priorities if it wasn't an addiction.

You do seem to spend an awful lot of time on the forum when you could be enjoying a pint at the local.

Ra bloody Ra. Spot on. We all have freewill to do with in the law almost anything to our bodies, considering how some poeple in or society have to fight illness that is not a result of their own abuse, smokers should be left outside the NHS to live with the negative result of thier self abuse thus allowing or NHS to concentrate of genuinly ill people, saving billions.

I presume by your lack of grammar and inability to spell that you aren't even old enough to go into public houses, so what is your problem with the current situation?

Oh and here's the proof regarding passive smoking.

http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/healthyliving/smokingandtobacco/howdoweknow/

Second-hand smoking also causes cancer and kills thousands of people every year

Several studies have shown that breathing in other people’s smoke causes cancer in non-smokers. Second-hand smoke contains several cancer causing chemicals. Many of these chemicals are present in higher concentrations than in the smoke inhaled by the smoker themselves.

One study analysed 55 studies from around the world found that non-smoking spouses of people who smoke at home have 27% higher risks of lung cancer. And a review of 22 studies found that people exposed to second-hand smoke in the workplace have 24% higher risks of lung cancer. Those who were exposed to the highest levels of second-hand smoke at work had twice the risks of lung cancer.

One study estimates that passive smoking may kill over 11,000 people every year in the UK from cancer, heart disease, strokes and other diseases.

Second-hand smoking also causes other health problems in non-smokers including asthma and heart disease. One study showed that even 30 minutes of exposure to second-hand smoke can reduce blood flow in a non-smoker’s heart.

In view of the fact that ALL smokers are also, by definition, passive smokers, who inhale their own passive smoke together with that of other smokers who keep company with them, isn't it rather surprising that any smoker manages to reach the age of 30?

The figures you read regarding passive smoking, are still only an assumption - NO ONE can tell whether a particular cancer has, in fact, been caused simply by passive smoking.

Cancers are rising year on year whilst the number of smokers (and therefore, the amount of passive smoking), has declined for many years.

The miserable, holier than thou, non-smokers have got their way - why not give it a rest now - at least until someone can give some figures which can actually be proven.

Ive, tried this one as a responce to smokers. Try crackin off some realy smelly farts and see how they like it. It dont' hurt you and you get a laugh. Drink drugs, fags all bring on a altered mental state, why are people so reliant on escapeing reality, are they weak? I'd say yes. Smoker f'in stinks, your breath smells and your skin get screwed, women get mouths at 40 like dogs arses, and yellow smoke stained fingers. Filthy low habbit.

It also looks vile, draggin on burning leaves like your life depends on it. You are addicted hooked and lack the respect for your body that any normal person should have.

Make them pay for their cancer and heart related disease treatment when thier filthy chickens come home to roost.

Why not try minding your own business, getting on with your life, and leaving smokers to kill themselves?

PS Can't smell your farts outside and, further proof, if any were needed, that the company's definitely better outside.

The smokers are doing that outside, among good company, and staying away from the miseries inside, who seem to think they are members of a modern day gestapo.

Why not try minding your own business, getting on with your life, and leaving smokers to kill themselves?

How can I mind my own business addict when you cost our NHS so dearly. Please kill yourself you fowl smelling fool.

How can I mind my own business addict when you cost our NHS so dearly. Please kill yourself you fowl smelling fool.

In more than 50 years of smoking, on top of all the other taxes I've paid, I've also paid more than enough in fag tax to pay for anything that happens to me.

Shan't kill myself either unless the fags do it for me - life's too enjoyable with a fag and some good company.

In more than 50 years of smoking, on top of all the other taxes I've paid, I've also paid more than enough in fag tax to pay for anything that happens to me.

Shan't kill myself either unless the fags do it for me - life's too enjoyable with a fag and some good company.

Get this, You pay your car insurance, it don't payout if you crash your car on purpose. Your taxes are to run the country and educate our children not fix those selfish fools who suck on smoke. Self respect, do you have any?

Get this, You pay your car insurance, it don't payout if you crash your car on purpose. Your taxes are to run the country and educate our children not fix those selfish fools who suck on smoke. Self respect, do you have any?

The planet's full of selfish fools who do all kinds of things which cost the NHS loads of money - you may be perfect but I doubt it.

Yes, I have loads of self respect and also enough self control to not resort to abuse if I can't win an argument.

Archived