Smokers in pub and company door ways.

Anna Glypta.

I must ask you not to reinterpret my words into something they were not presented in originally......

But i reiterate, the real fact that Cancer is a Genome deficiency.

Indeed. Some people are more prone to cancer than others. Shall we all get our genomes mapped so we know who is less likely to contract cancer or shall we not smoke?

Indeed. Some people are more prone to cancer than others. Shall we all get our genomes mapped so we know who is less likely to contract cancer or shall we not smoke?

You do what you wish mate, its your life. :)

Some people who have never smoked, have died as a result of Cancer... Some people who have chain smoked all their lives have lived long lives and died without Cancer... Many smokers however, have died as a result of Cancer.

My previous post was simply a correction to Anna Glypta's 'misunderstanding' of my previous remarks as they were being used in a way that took them out of context and implied that i had somehow stated that smoking was harmless or risk free... this is not the case and i have never intentionally implied as such.

My only 'beef' throughout this thread, has been the whinging of non smokers against the smokers doing whats expected of them, that is smoking outside public places.. If it were smoking inside public places, i would support their whinging, as it happens.. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside and i believe that the non smokers should stop crowing about it and let them get on with it in peace.

If non smokers dont want to breathe it in, hold your breath for a second and get inside quickly... just quit the moaning.

Anna Glypta.

I must ask you not to reinterpret my words into something they were not presented in originally.

At NO POINT throughout this (or any other smoking thread) have i ever stated that Smoking is in any way 'healthy' or 'risk free' and i would thank you not to keep using my words in order to support your agenda for argument.

The above quote of mine that you have used has been deliberately taken out of context by omitting to include the whole quote.

I suggest you read and then re-read this quote until you have understood every word... When you have, i assume you will see that at no point within the quote do i present smoking to be in any way 'harmless'.. in fact, i clearly state that smoking often 'facilitates' cancer(s) I will of course, expect your apology for your error... after all, If it isn't your ability to read maybe you are just incapable of understanding the English language. :)

But i reiterate, the real fact that Cancer is a Genome deficiency.

Sorry mate just quoting your exact words. I'm sorry if it makes you look a bit of a burk. I was too busy having a drink in a warm pub to worry to be honest.

Protest and twist words as much as you like. You are still going to be lighting up outside in our lifetime.

Sorry mate just quoting your exact words. I'm sorry if it makes you look a bit of a burk. I was too busy having a drink in a warm pub to worry to be honest.

Protest and twist words as much as you like. You are still going to be lighting up outside in our lifetime.

I hope you weren't drinking alcohol if there's one thing i can't stand it's a hypocrite:rant:. Unless that hypocrite is me in which case hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.;)

Get a life and stop relying on drugs to entered altered states of mind. Life is best taken neat if you can take it wimps.

I'm a rock climber among other things and if i don't get daily doses of adrenaline i get withdrawal problems the symptoms of which are horrifying.:help:

Oh dear. Minus 11 outside tonight. I'm glad our local has a nice open fire for those sensible enough to stop inside.

Smokers are hard enough to handle 10 minutes outside in the cold, then they can come inside and breath all over you :)

No, you quoted only a part of my exact words in an attempt to twist them into something else entirely. My repeating of my full quote was not for my benefit, but to try and clarify something which i was prepared to accept as your misunderstanding of the message. However, i am now rethinking that opinion.

Clearly, you struggle to understand the English language given your remarks... I have re-posted my quote which you have ignored the facts of and i have also stated several times over in this thread that i am an EX Smoker, as such.. I will NOT be lighting up outside in our lifetime, yet you seem oblivious to that fact as well.

Now work on something more constructive to this thread rather than attempting to derail the remarks of others.

Archived