Chicken Fajhitas...? Anyone?

sidewinder

Talk of TGIs on another thread has got me craving chicken fajhitas ...but put me off TGIs where I had them last - anyone know a decent place that does chicken fajhitas at a reasonable price?

Oh must be large portions too - me and my bf eat a dinner kit for 4 between us at home :hihi:

Cheers!

El Paso (formerly La Bamba) at the bottom of the moor (just along from the moorfoot tavern) does really nice mexican and italian food at good prices. The Calzone pizza is huge and the steak mexicana is lovely. Haven't had fajitas personally but seen my friends have them and they looked good! Pricewise Calzone pizza around £6, steak with sauce and vegetables or chips £10, Fajitas £8-10ish if i remember rightly!

i do a geat fajitas! The boy (ie other half is in newquay.) Cant tempt you? Thought not.

Trying to gat my head around my dinner for 3 at the mo. But as i am pisssed i may have t oretreat to bed. Unfortunately in my despair i ahave invited people round. as u do ...ooops

Archived