Roxy's *Disappointment *

mmitchell

I apologize for those of you that didn't enjoy the event. The first one was a sort of all rounder for all ROXY fans. However. The following events will be more like each dedicated Roxy night used to be.. Boxing day will be totally Roxy's,,All the old classics including Motown and so forth. Then on another night there may be a rock night and so forth..Dont give up people it takes a lot to please everyone......Stevie G

I understand what you mean, but you could have stated from the start what theme night its going to be. Like you said the boxing day one being the motown etc. Then people may not have felt mislead and disappointed, But its all trial and error.

Sorry to say I agree with most people on here, after practically living in Roxys in the late 80's I was excited to be going back again, but was disappointed, I did put it down to being somewhat older but the main thing that spoiled things for me were the acts - The Cher one was terrible & the atmosphere seemed to spoil while she was on.

But good luck to Stevie G & the gang because Im sure to some it was fantastic, and you cant be expected to get it spot on first time (big thumbs up though for finally having paper in the ladies toilets :))

• 3 weeks later...
I apologize for those of you that didn't enjoy the event. The first one was a sort of all rounder for all ROXY fans. However. The following events will be more like each dedicated Roxy night used to be.. Boxing day will be totally Roxy's,,All the old classics including Motown and so forth. Then on another night there may be a rock night and so forth..Dont give up people it takes a lot to please everyone......Stevie G

I went to the reunion and had a fabulous time, I was there in the eighties and it was brilliant being back in the old place, so as Stevie says don't give up, get yourself there on Boxing Day as it's going to be a another fab night, maybe even better !!!! :banana:

Archived