NUS starts campaign to oust leading Lib Dems

...................and the Tories, until the downturn said they wouldn't reduce public spending.

As for dealing with the credit crunch they never actually told us WHAT they would do.

Key words"Until the Downturn"....................and what are Labour saying or doing? Gordons gone down a rabbit hole somewhere north of the border.The great Teflon is swanning around the globe making millions( while the missus makes millions on Ebay)..............and Ed the younger? well I can't make any sense of him,and be honest neither can most who voted for him,I think he's a graduate of the Jack Straw finishing school!

Key words"Until the Downturn"....................and what are Labour saying or doing? Gordons gone down a rabbit hole somewhere north of the border.The great Teflon is swanning around the globe making millions( while the missus makes millions on Ebay)..............and Ed the younger? well I can't make any sense of him,and be honest neither can most who voted for him,I think he's a graduate of the Jack Straw finishing school!

Keep taking the tablets Mossy!

The knives are out for Clegg because he had enough sense to identify, in advance, which policies had a chance of surviving in a coalition and which did not?

Or are they out because students don't understand the difference between a working majority and junior partner in a coalition? Do they seriously believe that everything that was in the Lib-Dem manifesto should still be in the government's plans?

We are all know that the LibDems make promises on the basis that they will never expect to be asked to deliver them . We now know that they make promises on the basis that they never have any intention of delivering them!

'The main uni'? - Are there two Sheffield Hallams?

Your post confirms what I had suspected, that you obviously know nothing about the city on who's forum you post!!!

There are two university's in Sheffield. The traditional or main uni, The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam which is the former Polytechnic.

Archived