NUS starts campaign to oust leading Lib Dems

Why the outrage at dropped/modified/reversed policies?

The Establishment Parties exist to present the fool with an apparent choice before he casts his vote.

The fool is then permitted to scream moan and whine until the next election when he will once more be presented with an apparent choice before he casts his vote before screaming whining and moaning about being once more betrayed.

The fool by his very nature repeats the same behaviour continuously while expecting a different outcome.

If democracy led to substantive change it would be banned. Power is exercised by the powerful, the People are cowed by their own collusion. ;)

Well, your post suggests you know even less about universities.

Sheffield University is not the 'main' part of Sheffield Hallam, nor is it the 'main' university. - and I doubt whether the staff and students of SU would thank you for inferring that they are linked in any way.

Sheffield University and Sheffield Hallam University are two entirely different entities.

What are you on about? As I have been to both and lived here all my life I dare say I know a bit more about them than you.

Sheffield Hallam is a CONSTITUENCY, NOT a uni. There are 2 uni's in Sheffield

The traditional Uni, The University of Sheffield and the former Poly - Sheffield Hallam Uni (most of who's campus is not in the Hallam constituency).

Aren't there any forum's in Austria for you to input your knowledge and wit into! :hihi:

Well help to expand my knowledge then.

I understand that there are two football teams in Sheffield. -Well, for a few days, anyway. ;)

Sheffield United - the Main team, (a 'traditional' team?)

And Sheffield Wednesday. (What are they? The standby team? The 'spare' team? The team nobody seems to want?)

I'll follow my team, why don't you pay a bit more attention to these: http://www.fc-oberau.de/

Archived