Gross National Happiness

Tony

Measure my happiness  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Measure my happiness

Why should he call a general election? :huh: We had one this year and Labour were outed, it's time someone reigned in the debt we're in.

Labour were irresponsible, wasteful and now someone is having to make tough choices to deal with this and sort the country's bank account out! I for one am not looking forward to facing the cuts etc but i know it is what has to be done if we are to get out of the hole we're in.

Why should he call a general election? :huh: We had one this year and Labour were outed, it's time someone reigned in the debt we're in.

Labour were irresponsible, wasteful and now someone is having to make tough choices to deal with this and sort the country's bank account out! I for one am not looking forward to facing the cuts etc but i know it is what has to be done if we are to get out of the hole we're in.

If you buy a house on a 25 year mortgage you don't have to live on stale bread and rain water and stop paying the kids pocket money just so you can pay it off in five years

Mr Forehead is to poll the UK public next year to see how happy we are. Why not call a General Election, coward, and find out?

well he can ask us now...we are very happy...off to benidorm to blow a few well earned quid...cos we have money to burn...thanks to the dave and nick show...

Indeed, but if the building society (or whoever gave you the mortgage) found out that you had also borrowed 4 or 5 times your annual salary so that you could live to a lifestyle you couldn't afford, you'd be lucky to keep the house.

The mortgage lender would only be concerned if your extravagant lifestyle jeopardised your agreed monthly repayments - as long as you made the repayments as agreed they wouldn't insist on early repayment - indeed many lenders would be more concerned if you were neglecting essential maintenance and upkeep of the property just so you could pay the mortgage off more quickly

Archived