Bishops House Park Keeper residents

duckweed

I'm researching 20th century residents of Bishops House. I have residents up to 1911 and know that Harry Ryalls was there still in 1919. I know the last tennants were Peter Samuel Gill and family who left in 1972. I would love to hear from anyone who knows who lived there or had family living there. Any stories about residents. Any photos of them and Bishops House, inside or out.

I'm researching 20th century residents of Bishops House. I have residents up to 1911 and know that Harry Ryalls was there still in 1919. I know the last tennants were Peter Samuel Gill and family who left in 1972. I would love to hear from anyone who knows who lived there or had family living there. Any stories about residents. Any photos of them and Bishops House, inside or out.

My uncles family lived there, he is called Joe Wattam, I did think they were the last family there but seem to be wrong on that.

Yes please. We hope to put up a display during our heritage weekend at Bishops House at the end of March about the occupants of the house. I have a photograph of someone born in 1848 there and a possible late 19th century or early 20th century photograph of a little girl outside the house who I think was either Sarah or Elisabeth Cheetham and then everything is blank. So if anyone can fill in the gaps I would be most greatful.

I've now had 2 people who said they were friends with someone who was at Carrfield School and lived at Bishops House. 1 who said they spent a summer looking for ghosts before they went to Newfield with a boy they think was called Gary. Another was a girl name unknown.

• 3 years later...