Thirty / Fortysomethings

Flo-Jo

Originally posted by Flo-Jo

I believe that the majority of posters on here are young 'uns (or even worse, students) :wink:

But, how many 30-40 year olds are on this site, and do they ever have a meet?

I made this posting last year, but didn't get chance to go along...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8531

I'm a 30 something! we dont really have a separate meet... i think its good that meets are of mixed ages...

You're obviously not keeping an eye on the 'Notices and Events' section. :)

A number of us 30s/40s (and some young uns, all welcome!) have just been to the theatre (Much Ado About Nothing and Round the Horne), had a walk over the moors and lunch at Fox House, enjoyed a trip yesterday to Alton Towers, been to the pics (40 Year Old Virgin) (that's the film name not a comment on a forumer!) and started a french conversation meet.

If you'd like to do something/go somewhere, post an event!

:)

Okay I'm a 40 something and still find it difficult to believe even as old schoolfriends are becoming grandparents. I don't go to any of the meets but if I did I'd like there to be a decent age range so if any of my married school friends saw me they'd think I was still able to sweep the younger lassess off their feet, [even if I can't]

Archived