Silversmiths restaurant pie night

JanPud

We went without a booking a couple of weeks ago early Saturday evening. They managed to fit us in but said we might not have time for a dessert as the table was booked for a short while after.

Meal was very good, service was very good. Chap who owns it (saw him on the Ramsay program) couldn't have been more attentive even though they were very busy.

We will definitely go again

Edit:- We did manage dessert, and it was worth rushing for.

We also had our booking time moved forward by 30mins at very short notice (i.e. a few hours before we were supposed to turn up). It looks like they have trouble with their capacity planning.

thats right, I forgot about that bit too.

3 hours prior to dinner, they changed our booking time from 7pm to 6:30.

We were all there on time, but they didn't actually take our orders until after 7. :(

Hello thought i would update after my visit on Saturday.

Table booked at 6, rang to confirm at 4.

Got there lovely service, very polite.

Ordered drinks served within fifteen minutes.

Starter was served for half past 6, The best tomatoe soup Ive ever had, my partner had Goats cheese tartlet, which she said was beautiful.

Main came about 18:50 we both ordered risotto, which again was really tasty and delicious, a little too filling but more is better than less.

Had some room for dessert came about 19:20 creme brule (forgive spelling) never had it before and was really nice, biscuit was atad too well done.

Drinks had a pineapple and cranberry juice, GF had cocktail of the week we were offered water with meal also, which i said yes to tap water only to be charged 3£ for a bottle not a big issue.

Overall the meal was perfect, the service was fantastic, the venue was a different level and the night started off great thanks to a enjoyable experience.

Would defo recommend Silversmiths and the food to anyone, Ill write a review of my trip to pie night also the next time i venture

Archived