When should we put up the Christmas Deco's??

ok then folkes, a nice light hearted topic!

i have just seen on one of the social networking sites that a mate of mine has put her christmas decorations and tree up already!!!

i normally like to put mine up about 2 weeks before hand, maybe even a week and a half before but 6 weeks????

so was wondering what you lot all thought? when is the best time to put up our christmas decos??????

:rolleyes:

I'm putting mine up on the 1st December, only because this is my little boys first christmas where he knows what's happening and everytime he see's a christmas tree he goes crazy :)

Years ago I put mine up 12 days before and never got round to taking it down, I still had it up in June :D lol

anything after the first weekend in dec is fine for me, its worse when you've got an artificial tree because there isn't even the delay while you get round to going to buy a tree! However last year i took them all down on 28th cos the clutter was driving me mad!

Archived