Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Register Office, low key, I had a best woman rather than bridesmaid, who also gave a speech, as did I - my father gave one as he wanted to and was apparently put out that I didn't want to be 'given away' (which I didn't realise until afterwards as he seemed cool with it all). And naturally I have kept my name.:hihi:

I conceded on having a bouquet* as I'd not long since given birth so it was to obscure the post-partum mummy tummy. I got married in orange.

* I have since concluded that these were introduced into the proceedings to hide pregnancies.

I will definitely be doing that, Im not that bothered with tradition:D plus his name is crud!

You should have held the baby instead of the bouquet, although throwing it would be more difficult.

Register Office, low key, I had a best woman rather than bridesmaid, who also gave a speech, as did I - my father gave one as he wanted to and was apparently put out that I didn't want to be 'given away' (which I didn't realise until afterwards as he seemed cool with it all). And naturally I have kept my name.:hihi:

I conceded on having a bouquet* as I'd not long since given birth so it was to obscure the post-partum mummy tummy. I got married in orange.

* I have since concluded that these were introduced into the proceedings to hide pregnancies.

Did you object to the marriage vows ?

just hope he do's not follow in his fathers footsteps

(gets a mistress and has current wife bumped off so can live with mistress)

hopefully william wont be like his father

He looks more and more like a Windsor every time I see a photo of him, although you can see his mother in him. Poor chap is going bald, the way of the Windsor men too.

I think that having 'obey' in them, which applies only to the woman is ridiculous and outdated. I personally would never choose religious vows as I'm not religious, but otherwise, no, why would I object to them?

It was only because of the obey part.

Now I find that it can be missed out if so wished.

Archived