Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I'm an ardent royalist and I'd like Alcoblog to charter his helicopter for me and Rivelin to head down to watch the happy couple tie the knot. I want one of those red, white and blue periscopes that were a huge seller for Charles and Di's wedding, although I intend to camp for 3 days to get a front 'seat'. I'm so excited, there's nothing like a royal wedding to unite us as a nation, especially a broke one.

It is rather better than being told by your parents that you are going to marry someone.

Arranged marriages, even amongst the aristos are very much on the wane. At least the Windsors appear to have learned their lesson with that one. Even the Queen allegedly married for love.

I'm an ardent royalist and I'd like Alcoblog to charter his helicopter for me and Rivelin to head down to watch the happy couple tie the knot. I want one of those red, white and blue periscopes that were a huge seller for Charles and Di's wedding, although I intend to camp for 3 days to get a front 'seat'. I'm so excited, there's nothing like a royal wedding to unite us as a nation, especially a broke one.

lol, have you had a brain transplant madam!:hihi::hihi:

Im sorry but who gives a s**t really???

About half the population of the world if Charly and Di's wedding is anything to go by.

A ugly silver spoon prince marrying another silver spoon fool,

Quite a dishy looking prince actually and Kate is a middle class girl who has a degree.

It bores me! Sorry

Probably the only true part of your posting.

Can I go down to London with you ? :) I have my own tent .:hihi:

Archived