Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I'm an ardent royalist and I'd like Alcoblog to charter his helicopter for me and Rivelin to head down to watch the happy couple tie the knot. I want one of those red, white and blue periscopes that were a huge seller for Charles and Di's wedding, although I intend to camp for 3 days to get a front 'seat'. I'm so excited, there's nothing like a royal wedding to unite us as a nation, especially a broke one.

And I thought your previous posts were serious, glad you've finally let us know your true feelings.

Are you by any chance, married to a gargoyle?:cool:

I am single thanks. But if William had offered. I think the general concensuss is that he is a bit of a dish.

No doubt you have a face like a stepped on prune from scowling about the owls. How's it going by the way?

I am single thanks. But if William had offered. I think the general concensuss is that he is a bit of a dish.

No doubt you have a face like a stepped on prune from scowling about the owls. How's it going by the way?

I think that he had a window of a few years in his late teens, early 20s of being good looking (for a Windsor) but then seemed to morph into Edward overnight.

Archived