Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

... cant believe shes wearing Dianas ring......bloomin hell thats a bad omen :(
I know, you could practically see the bad vibes emanating from it. Did you see her face when he was waffling about wanting his mother to share in the day, so she'd got her ring!

It'll be like having the sainted mother peering over your shoulder at all times. I think I'd prefer to have had my own ring, don't you?

I know, you could practically see the bad vibes emanating from it. Did you see her face when he was waffling about wanting his mother to share in the day, so she'd got her ring!

It'll be like having the sainted mother peering over your shoulder at all times. I think I'd prefer to have had my own ring, don't you?

Definately should have had her own ring Ruby.......makes me feel wierd seeing it, as I remeber Diana wearing it on her engagement day...and look what happened :roll:

I disagree Shaz. Diana would love her to have it. :)
I'm sure Diana would want her to have it. But, to me, something as symbolic as your betrothal ring should be personal to you, and not have associations with anyone else. Not with everything that went wrong in Diana's life after she got that ring, objects carry memories.

Definately should have had her own ring Ruby.......makes me feel wierd seeing it, as I remeber Diana wearing it on her engagement day...and look what happened :roll:
would you feel the same if your husband gave you his mums engagement ring something which meant a lot to his mum and maybe him ?

I'm sure Diana would want her to have it. But, to me, something as symbolic as your betrothal ring should be personal to you, and not have associations with anyone else. Not with everything that went wrong in Diana's life after she got that ring, objects carry memories.

Im sure Kate wouldnt accept it if she really didnt want it. I think its an honour to wear it.

would you feel the same if your husband gave you his mums engagement ring something which meant a lot to his mum and maybe him ?
I would want my own ring still. I would have the other ring of course, as a dress ring, but not as my engagement ring. Or maybe pass it down to our eldest daughter or daughter in law.

Im sure Kate wouldnt accept it if she really didnt want it. I think its an honour to wear it.
When the camera just caught her expression, she looked a bit straight faced. But what can she do. He probably thinks it's an honour for her too.

how is the ring to blame for what went wrong in diana s life? objects dont carry memories ruby people do .

I disagree Shaz. Diana would love her to have it. :)

Diana is dead. She has ceased to be. The whole thing is a media sham. The royal family were culled and replaced by robots in 2001. When there is a depression, they bring on a Royal marriage. I say behead the lot of them on live TV.

Archived