Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I saw the news, she's wearing Diana's original engagement ring.

Would you wear that or want your fiancée to, or would you consider it a little creepy and perhaps jinxed?

it's very creepy, but it's got them even more publicity.

Too right, we'd all love to marry vast amounts of money and never have to do a stroke of work in our lives (not sure I'd want to wake up to him every morning though, for any amount of money)

That would be nice indeed, however, they have all these interminable utterly tedious social engagements and state visits, that would drive me nuts. I wouldn't trade places with them for anything.

That would be nice indeed, however, they have all these interminable utterly tedious social engagements and state visits, that would drive me nuts. I wouldn't trade places with them for anything.

neither would I, I don't know why people are jealous. They have little freedom so what does their money mean?

no it wasnt to you...it was to all the others that think to be a king and queen is to laze about all day sponging of the tax payers ...soz :)

oh, that's ok then. I thought you thought I was being sarcastic or something:D

Just to add pressure I think they have the added task of saving the monarchy! I think it would be a damn shame to lose the queen but Im not sure charlie will work out for us.

Yeah, I take it back, it sounds like really hard work, I bet they'd rather work as a nurse, or miner, or something like that, just to have an easier life.

Seriously, who cares, they are less important then Peter Andre and Jordan, and thats saying something, it's not like we know them, or will ever meet them.

As someone said earlier it's a distraction.

Yeah, I take it back, it sounds like really hard work, I bet they'd rather work as a nurse, or miner, or something like that, just to have an easier life.

Seriously, who cares, they are less important then Peter Andre and Jordan, and thats saying something, it's not like we know them, or will ever meet them.

As someone said earlier it's a distraction.

Did you just notice yourself completely ruining your point.

Personally I would much rather be a nurse, both are difficult jobs but I could not do the queens job!

also a nurse will retire much earlier.

Archived