Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I find it hard to understand why posters criticise and ridicule a couple when declaring their love for one another and their intention to marry.

Would it be so hard to be happy for them ?

Maybe because they are sad little individuals who are far from happy with the looks and life they have.

oh, that's ok then. I thought you thought I was being sarcastic or something:D

Just to add pressure I think they have the added task of saving the monarchy! I think it would be a damn shame to lose the queen but Im not sure charlie will work out for us.

Well Charles and Camilla have no chance now......what we need is a young modern Monarch ... the Queen bless her has done a great job the last 50 odd years

Its time for a change.......I am sure Wills and Kate will make a great modern day King and Queen ....

Katie is a stunning woman, shes going to look fab in those frocks (hopefully not Dianas)

cant wait to see her on the front of the mags instead of Katie ****** Price

Katie is a stunning woman, shes going to look fab in those frocks (hopefully not Dianas)

cant wait to see her on the front of the mags instead of Katie ****** Price

Someone at work just said "only women will be interested in the wedding" :)

Now I find that it can be missed out if so wished.

As can any of the traditional vows.

I think he is, he looks like his Mom, love Kates dimples .

Get yersen down to Specsavers then:D

especially a broke one.

Marriage or nation?:D

Quite a dishy looking prince actually

Another one who "should've gone to SpecSavers":D.

the general concensuss is that he is a bit of a dish.

Only to the blind.

Why decide to tie the knot now?

'cause she's preggers?

But a Royal Wedding is more in the arena of bread and circuses than a family weddin

Only with a circus, you get to choose whether to pay and view it. With "royal weddings" we have no choice in the matter (even though most couldn't give a flying fig).

As can any of the traditional vows.

Get yersen down to Specsavers then:D

Marriage or nation?:D

Another one who "should've gone to SpecSavers":D.

Only to the blind.

'cause she's preggers?

Only with a circus, you get to choose whether to pay and view it. With "royal weddings" we have no choice in the matter (even though most couldn't give a flying fig).

who is most?

I think when you see the crowds on the day you may change your mind. I won't be there, Im not that bothered but I don't pretend that being part of the royal family is easy as I know its far from it.

Archived