Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Yeah, I take it back, it sounds like really hard work, I bet they'd rather work as a nurse, or miner, or something like that, just to have an easier life.

Seriously, who cares, they are less important then Peter Andre and Jordan, and thats saying something, it's not like we know them, or will ever meet them.

As someone said earlier it's a distraction.

William is a pilot in the R.A.F.

His roll in life is quite important I would have thought.

William is a pilot in the R.A.F.

His roll in life is quite important I would have thought.

However Bulgarian thinks it more important to hear about Jordans latest conquest:hihi:

The queen hosts a lot of foreign dignitaries and uses her position to attempt to influence them for the good, she has no official political powers but plenty of unofficial ones

Charles does a lot of environmental work and while he may be a bit bumbling his hearts in the right place

Harry and William both have jobs as difficult or possibly more difficult than nursing

obviously peter andre has done a lot more for society but they are trying to better him

added to this as a family they bring a lot of money in for our country, and are all potential targets for terrorists etc

no way would I swap with them, you may disagree with the inherited method of them getting their positions but denying their job is difficult is just silly

However Bulgarian thinks it more important to hear about Jordans latest conquest:hihi:

You obviously didn't understand what I was saying, never mind love, you get back to dreaming about dresses and things. it's all super exciting isn't it ?

Maybe they are very happy with their lot.

glad to hear that :)

so why cant people be happy for others...wether they are the future King and Queen or not

Wills didnt ask to be born into royalty hes mereley doing the job he was born to do.....(although he is in the RAF)so doing his job before he becomes full time King

they can only be good for the country surely

You obviously didn't understand what I was saying, never mind love, you get back to dreaming about dresses and things. it's all super exciting isn't it ?

I understood perfectly thanks. You were wrong, although I suppose it depends on your definition of important. If you only care about Hello magazine I can see how got there. I apologise.

I understood perfectly thanks. You were wrong

No, you didn't understand, I said they (the Royal Couple) were less important than two other very unimportant people (Andre and Jordan) that people read about weekly in the chick-rags.

get it now ?

No, you didn't understand, I said they (the Royal Couple) were less important than two other very unimportant people (Andre and Jordan) that people (people like you by your own admission) read about weekly in the chick-rags.

get it now ?

not even slightly, William has an important job and they will potentially become King and Queen of our country having plenty of important responsibilities.

How are they less important than two column inch hungry idiots that mean less than nothing to half the country and are a source of amusement to the other half.

I don't read Hello and Im pretty sure I never said I did as that would be a very strange lie.

idiots that mean less than nothing to half the country and are a source of amusement to the other half.

Which couple are we talking about here ?

Like I said only women will be interested in this, they can indulge their princess fantasies of being swept away by a young (balding) prince to a castle where they work (realy hard aparantly) waving and wearing nice frocks for a living.

Following this is (IMO) as bad as following the exploits of Jordan.

Which couple are we talking about here ?

Like I said only women will be interested in this, they can indulge their princess fantasies of being swept away by a young (balding) prince to a castle where they work (realy hard aparantly) waving and wearing nice frocks for a living.

Following this is (IMO) as bad as following the exploits of Jordan.

Backtracking a minute ago they were less important than jordan now they are "as bad as".

You will have to try again though as they are important ambassadors to our country and will bring lots of lovely money in and Will is saving lives

Pete and jordan are one of our countries embarrassments!

Also now you have changed it to following the wedding, before you were claiming they didn't work hard. I will not be following it as I don't care what dress she wears. But I also won't pretend all they do is sit on their backsides all day drinking tea paid for by taxpayers

Archived