Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Maybe because they are sad little individuals who are far from happy with the looks and life they have.

Again, well said!

There are some sad, unhappy people on S.F. The only way they deal with their sad unhappiness is to spread it around. Thing is, it stands out a mile. Criticism often says more about the critic than it does about the criticized.

We don't have to like or agree with something - but from a psychological perspective, the way we criticise tells other people a great deal about who we are. Do these people want everyone knowing that they're sad, jealous and bitter individuals? Because if they do, then congratulations, mission accomplished.

To those who think that being a royal is an easy job, you clearly have absolutely no insight into what being a public figure involves. Whilst I'm obviously not a member of the Royal family, I have experienced to some degree, in my past, what it's like to be in the public eye - and it's not a bunch of roses. I also have some close friends who are perceived to be public figures and therefore constantly in the media gaze - and being part of their world, I can tell you that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

A few of you are so quick to judge something you blatantly know nothing about. What does that say about you?

In relation to media saturation. I'm sure that I'll tire of media coverage at some point soon, like everyone else, but that's what the remote's for. No? :confused:

Re: William and Kate. I'm happy for them. Having watched their interview they're clearly in love and appear well suited. Kate will be groomed to within an inch of her life in preparation for her future role as Queen of England. Time will tell as to whether or not having her and William as figureheads will change the way the monarchy works - but regardless, two people are in love and have decided to commit themselves to each other. I think that's nice. Those who think otherwise should perhaps take a moment to really investigate what's going on in their head.

glad to hear that :)

so why cant you be happy for others...wether they are the future King and Queen or not

Wills didnt ask to be born into royalty hes mereley doing the job he was born to do.....(although he is in the RAF)so doing his job before he becomes full time King

they can only be good for the country surely

I am very happy for them as stated in my posts.

Again, well said!

There are some sad, unhappy people on S.F. The only way they deal with their sad unhappiness is to spread it around. Thing is, it stands out a mile. Criticism often says more about the critic than it does about the criticized.

We don't have to like or agree with something - but from a psychological perspective, the way we criticise tells other people a great deal about who we are. Do these people want everyone knowing that they're a sad, jealous and bitter individuals? Because if they do, then congratulations, mission accomplished.

To those who think that being a royal is an easy job, you clearly have absolutely no insight into what being a public figure involves. Whilst I'm obviously not a member of the Royal family, I have experienced to some degree, in my past, what it's like to be in the public eye - and it's not a bunch of roses. I also have some close friends who are perceived to be public figures and therefore constantly in the media gaze - and being part of their world, I can tell you that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

A few of you are so quick to judge something you blatantly know nothing about. What does that say about you?

In relation to media saturation. I'm sure that I'll tire of media coverage at some point soon, like everyone else, but that's what the remote's for. No? :confused:

Re: William and Kate. I'm happy for them. Having watched their interview they're clearly in love and appear well suited. Kate will be groomed to within an inch of her life in preparation for her future role as Queen of England. Time will tell as to whether or not having her and William as figureheads will change the way the monarchy works - but regardless, two people are in love and have decided to commit themselves to each other. I think that's nice. Those who think otherwise should perhaps take a moment to really investigate what's going on in their head.

:clap::clap: .............well said

Again, well said!

We don't have to like or agree with something - but from a psychological perspective, the way we criticise tells other people a great deal about who we are. Do these people want everyone knowing that they're a sad, jealous and bitter individuals? Because if they do, then congratulations, mission accomplished.

definitely!

In what way, obviously I don't have your vast knowledge of royal life (LOL) but I think you'll find most people think being a royal is an easy "job".

I doubt it, I reckon your posts may have convinced a few to come over to the other side. Even if they do, that doesn't make them correct! But clearly either way, saying they are less important than jordan has made you look a little foolish!

Archived