Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Of course it's a reasonable request. How many other jobs would pay for your wedding?

I think you are being silly!

Think of the number of tourists that will come, it is totally unreasonable for them to pay for a show for the public.

If you really want an example of someone having their wedding paid for by their job I will bring Jordan back into the fray!

Well, not all by themselves. BUT, maybe they could somehow make it less expensive? I mean, it's not the best times to spend 15 milion, even when it comes to royal wedding.

who knows where 15million came from? Id suggest not the royal family!

If they bring in more than they spend then what they spend becomes irrelevant as they would have made britain a profit.

factor in how much the wedding will make us and I reckon we will end up in the black! Also as they are starting to discuss it today where did 15million come from?

Imagine the complaints from all the tourists if they had a civil service wedding and a small reception:hihi:

I really don't think paying for it themselves is a reasonable request is it?

No and the amount of tourists that will descend on London will be phenomenal.( You cant move now on the tube so I cant imagine how they will cope with the influx.)

Sometimes we need to have a national celebration to distract us from how bad things are.

Surely people should not hope bad things are in store for William and Kate.

TBH, I think considering what they Princes went through as kids they have coped quite well and are quite well rounded individuals.

Being in the public eye all the time isnt easy.The things they crave are completely different to the things we crave.

Of course there are no worries about how bills are going to be paid. but being a royal isnt quite as free and easy as some people think.

Kate seems a balanced individual and lets hope they can have a happy life together.

Her job is being a celebrity, she was paid by Hello or some other similar magazine.

Ah, so her job didn't pay for the wedding, she sold the rights to the photos in order to pay for it. Not quite the same thing at all.

who knows where 15million came from? Id suggest not the royal family!

If they bring in more than they spend then what they spend becomes irrelevant as they would have made britain a profit.

Got to agree here Im not a royalist by a long chalk but they do seem attractive to the Yanks and the Japanese who always have money to spend and the rest of course I even sold a royal souvenir to a Frenchie once..Buck palace, he still thinks the Queen owes him rent.

Ah, so her job didn't pay for the wedding, she sold the rights to the photos in order to pay for it. Not quite the same thing at all.

not quite the same thing no, but if she has an employer I would say it is all the magazines and tv shows that require people like her to exist.

Archived