Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Ah, so her job didn't pay for the wedding, she sold the rights to the photos in order to pay for it. Not quite the same thing at all.

If she hadn't been a "celebrity" (whatever that is) Hello or whoever wouldn't have been interested in buying the rights..

If she hadn't been a "celebrity" (whatever that is) Hello or whoever wouldn't have been interested in buying the rights..

The fact of the matter is, however, that her job didn't pay for the wedding. Unlike the parasites that are the "royal family" who make enough money from the land grab that their ancestors took part in, yet still get the public to pay for their wedding(s).

The fact of the matter is, however, that her job didn't pay for the wedding. Unlike the parasites that are the "royal family" who make enough money from the land grab that their ancestors took part in, yet still get the public to pay for their wedding(s).

because it will be the public that want the pomp and circumstance.

I dont know why there is so much venom for the royals who at least attempt to behave. There is a lot less venom for the vomiting trashy chavs and chavettes famous for ?.....? vomiting and getting their norks out!

Also... Hello is a private company. They are free to spend what they like on whoever they like. The "royal family" take from an almost empty (if you believe the government) pot to fund their "big day".

Also... Hello is a private company. They are free to spend what they like on whoever they like. The "royal family" take from an almost empty (if you believe the government) pot to fund their "big day".

Oh don't get me wrong I agree that it's going to be an expense the we probably shouldn't be going to....I was just pointing out that,in my view, it was Jordan's "job". (ha ha) that was paying for her wedding...maybe william and kate should pay for their own and sell the rights in the same way...

maybe william and kate should pay for their own and sell the rights in the same way...

That would make more sense. That way, they would only make money from the people who are interested, rather than from everyone in the country, which is wrong in the current ecconomic climate.

Archived