Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Judging by this thread they don't sound very happy. Mean spirited and jealous, imo. My mother always said that I had the biggest shock of my life when I found out I wasn't Princess Anne! And as for the person who said he wouldn't marry her if she worked on a check-out, in comparison to him, she actually is more or less on that level. ;) Although she does have a natural regality in her demeanour, don't you think?

I think a lot of these posters secretly wish they were Royalty ... I mean what's all this "my lil princess" nonsense you see from parents today if it's not really covert desire to be Royal? :hihi:

I'd rather eat my own poo!:hihi:

God only knows how many TV hours have been spent over the last 24 on speculation as to what sort off frock the bride will be wearing!

I think what bugs me most about the Royals is the sychophancy surrounding them rather than the institution itself.

Gawd bless 'em aren't they wonderful?

Seeing William and Kate facing the cameras brought back memories of Diana. Christ that was a sad episode. I stayed up all night to watch the wedding not having a VCR in those days. I had to wonder at Charles remark while being interviewed before the wedding answering a question with a sentence that said "Yes. it's love whatever that means" and thought what a steaming great nitwit he was.

Diana was my favorite and it's a tragedy that she was treated so shabbily after bearing an heir and a spare

Isn't that some sort of compulsive condition ... eating poo? :gag:

So is there any other rational explanation for the 'my lil princess' syndrome? It being a given that 'lil' isn't actually a known word .. :hihi:

Wouldn't know Rubes, not into such things.:gag::hihi:

Never did it with my daughter- calling her lil princess that is, so clueless on that too.:huh:

Archived