Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

He do indeed, I always wondered what might have happened if Hewitt had impregnated her, she could hardly trip down to Marie Stopes wearing dark glasses, so you never know ;)

Just saying earlier I bet the Royals have had a DNA test done but we're not likely to hear about the results are we. Doesn't take a geneticist though to work that one out. :D

Isn't that some sort of compulsive condition ... eating poo? :gag:

So is there any other rational explanation for the 'my lil princess' syndrome? It being a given that 'lil' isn't actually a known word .. :hihi:

One only has to look at how Bassman turned out to see the consequences of appending a child with that unfortunate soubriquet :hihi:

Just saying earlier I bet the Royals have had a DNA test done but we're not likely to hear about the results are we. Doesn't take a geneticist though to work that one out. :D

Do you think they ever could DNA him? The consequences of it being proved if Hewitt is the father would be unimaginable, probably better to maintain plausible ignorance!

Well Harry certainly has his looks.:o:hihi:
So that kid on Diana's side of the family that looked exactly like Harry, do you think Hewitt was his father as well? :suspect:

I think it's just one of those 'conspiracy' type theories. People just love a bit of salacious goss. A bit unfair to the lad, imo, as it'll never be proven one way or another.

ETA: Just to make it clear, I googled this bit >>>> However, as those who don't support the claim always point out in reply, red hair is a common Spencer family trait. Prince Harry shares many features with his Spencer forbear, but one need look no further then his 22 year-old cousin George McCorquodale (son of Diana's eldest sister) to see how much Harry takes after his mother's side. Harry and George are as alike as two peas in a pod sharing as they do the same hair and flushed faces. While George now has a stalker build when they were children it was often commented how similar they were . . . and remain.

The Mountbatten-Windsor in Harry stands out as well, showing clearly in his eyes, ears and nose which Harry can claim as a royal inheritance from his father (Charles that is), grandfather and grandmother. Nevertheless this is the rumor which will not die. In spite of news last year that Harry (and William) have both had DNA testing which showed them as Charles sons.

Judging by this thread they don't sound very happy. Mean spirited and jealous, imo. My mother always said that I had the biggest shock of my life when I found out I wasn't Princess Anne! And as for the person who said he wouldn't marry her if she worked on a check-out, in comparison to him, she actually is more or less on that level. ;) Although she does have a natural regality in her demeanour, don't you think?

I think a lot of these posters secretly wish they were Royalty ... I mean what's all this "my lil princess" nonsense you see from parents today if it's not really covert desire to be Royal? :hihi:

I actually feel sorry for them. I'm sure that William wishes he weren't born into the role that's ahead of him and I bet he just wants to settle down, get married, have a family and enjoy a relatively normal and obscure existence. Instead of which, he has to get before a trillion flashing light bulbs, be quizzed about his mother, asked when they're going to have kids and will spend the rest of his married life fretting about whether his wife to be will cope with all the intense media scrutiny and endless comparisons to his mother. He probably didn't even want a military career, but what options does a future king have?

I do sincerely wish them all the best but the fuss and speculation is pathetic and already driving me nuts and that is having avoided the news and not read or looked at a single paper since the announcement.

So that kid on Diana's side of the family that looked exactly like Harry, do you think Hewitt was his father as well? :suspect:

I think it's just one of those 'conspiracy' type theories. People just love a bit of salacious goss. A bit unfair to the lad, imo, as it'll never be proven one way or another.

ETA: However, as those who don't support the claim always point out in reply, red hair is a common Spencer family trait. Prince Harry shares many features with his Spencer forbear, but one need look no further then his 22 year-old cousin George McCorquodale (son of Diana's eldest sister) to see how much Harry takes after his mother's side. Harry and George are as alike as two peas in a pod sharing as they do the same hair and flushed faces. While George now has a stalker build when they were children it was often commented how similar they were . . . and remain.

The Mountbatten-Windsor in Harry stands out as well, showing clearly in his eyes, ears and nose which Harry can claim as a royal inheritance from his father (Charles that is), grandfather and grandmother. Nevertheless this is the rumor which will not die. In spite of news last year that Harry (and William) have both had DNA testing which showed them as Charles sons.

I've never seen a picture of George McCorquodale nor even knew of his existence. I've googled him and am still none the wiser. Isn't it also rumoured that Prince Andrew is not the son of the Duke of Edinburgh?

Archived