Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I've never seen a picture of George McCorquodale nor even knew of his existence. I've googled him and am still none the wiser.
I got that blurb from googling. Was puzzling over the 'stalker build' but have decided having seen a recent pic of NM they mean 'stockier' :D He's the son of Diana's oldest sister, the one that dated Charles first. I remember seeing him at Diana's funeral and wondering why Harry was coming in on his own at the time. Then the commentator commenting on his likeness to Harry and that it was one of his Spencer cousins.

I don't really know why I'm bothering, because I don't really care about any of it, I suppose it's just a reaction to all the carping and goss that makes me do it. Why are people so damned mean all the time? :confused:

I don't really know why I'm bothering, because I don't really care about any of it, I suppose it's just a reaction to all the carping and goss that makes me do it. Why are people so damned mean all the time? :confused:

You don't mind being mean about chav footballers, so why shouldn't people be equally mean about a privileged elite who inherit vast amounts of money just because of which willy they were shot out of?

So that kid on Diana's side of the family that looked exactly like Harry, do you think Hewitt was his father as well? :suspect:

I think it's just one of those 'conspiracy' type theories. People just love a bit of salacious goss. A bit unfair to the lad, imo, as it'll never be proven one way or another.

ETA: However, as those who don't support the claim always point out in reply, red hair is a common Spencer family trait. Prince Harry shares many features with his Spencer forbear, but one need look no further then his 22 year-old cousin George McCorquodale (son of Diana's eldest sister) to see how much Harry takes after his mother's side. Harry and George are as alike as two peas in a pod sharing as they do the same hair and flushed faces. While George now has a stalker build when they were children it was often commented how similar they were . . . and remain.

The Mountbatten-Windsor in Harry stands out as well, showing clearly in his eyes, ears and nose which Harry can claim as a royal inheritance from his father (Charles that is), grandfather and grandmother. Nevertheless this is the rumor which will not die. In spite of news last year that Harry (and William) have both had DNA testing which showed them as Charles sons.

Me thinks the lady protests too much.;):D

Me thinks the lady protests too much.;):D
She can't protest, she's dead, so you can all speculate as much as you like ...

Don't you see my point, though? If this concerned us personally, wouldn't we be sick of all the spiteful, untrue gossip going the rounds about our relatives?

If I was the Queen, and you were slagging my grandson off, I'd be wishing we were back in time, you'd all be languishing in the Tower or your heads would be on pikes on London Bridge!:hihi:

Don't you see my point, though? If this concerned us personally, wouldn't we be sick of all the spiteful, untrue gossip going the rounds about our relatives?

If I was the Queen, and you were slagging my grandson off, I'd be wishing we were back in time, you'd all be languishing in the Tower or your heads would be on pikes on London Bridge!:hihi:

Exactly! I feel quite guilty just reading some of these posts...........

I meant you my dear.

As long as the Royals are there with me I'd feel I'd achieved something important. The Queen is in Sheffield today shall I go and share my views.:D

I got that blurb from googling. Was puzzling over the 'stalker build' but have decided having seen a recent pic of NM they mean 'stockier' :D He's the son of Diana's oldest sister, the one that dated Charles first. I remember seeing him at Diana's funeral and wondering why Harry was coming in on his own at the time. Then the commentator commenting on his likeness to Harry and that it was one of his Spencer cousins.

My goodness, yes, he is like a plumper prince Harry, isn't he? :o

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/4/26/69/4/%40/183104-george-mccorquodale-et-charles-spencer-637x0-4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.purepeople.com/media/george-mccorquodale-et-charles-spencer_m183104&h=715&w=637&sz=73&tbnid=PO2yAaWBhCSuSM:&tbnh=238&tbnw=212&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgeorge%2Bmccorquodale&zoom=1&q=george+mccorquodale&usg=__KgG48LaBmaBQjDWY1agd9SiDuPM=&sa=X&ei=QuzkTODDEtiAhAeKucz5DA&ved=0CBsQ9QEwAA

Archived