Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Blanket coverage for the next 6 months.Just because some pampered brats marrying a bird with no top lip.

Well.....it'll make a change from football and wannabees and eager to escape jungle prisoners etc...:roll:

Congratulations to em and all that, but, i have just read this wedding could cost up to 80million, with Charles and the queen both paying for it. 80million :loopy:. Apparently, Charles and Dianas cost 30 million. Talk about extravagant.

Thats funny it was 15 million yesterday, anyone think that someone is starting unsubstantiated rumours:suspect:

@Plain ... in fact, on that pic you've linked to, that boy behind earl spencer, doesn't he look like prince william when he was a little boy?

He really does, doesn't he Ruby?

I hadn't noticed the little boy, (I believe he is Earl Spencer's lad?) I was too busy gawping at how much Harry's cousin, George, looks like him.

I got that blurb from googling. Was puzzling over the 'stalker build' but have decided having seen a recent pic of NM they mean 'stockier' :D He's the son of Diana's oldest sister, the one that dated Charles first. I remember seeing him at Diana's funeral and wondering why Harry was coming in on his own at the time. Then the commentator commenting on his likeness to Harry and that it was one of his Spencer cousins.

I don't really know why I'm bothering, because I don't really care about any of it, I suppose it's just a reaction to all the carping and goss that makes me do it. Why are people so damned mean all the time? :confused:

Look like Hewitt had been darn busy in the 80's (it's a joke ruby, dont take it to heart, Im an avid Royalist) :hihi:

"Once again Britain will lead the world as we make the most enormous fuss imaginable over two incredibly wealthy young people who have been handed everything on a plate."

Got to love the Daily Mash.

yeah we know how to throw a party dont we ? :)

Archived