Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Look like Hewitt had been darn busy in the 80's (it's a joke ruby, dont take it to heart, Im an avid Royalist) :hihi:
Are you bragging or complaining?

I can't claim to be a Royalist, avid or otherwise, but I do like tradition and a bit of pomp and circumstance, so I'm quite happy for us to have a continuing monarchy, provided it doesn't have any actual power over us.

I'm just watching the visit on the late news, and can't see Rivelin with her banner telling the Queen her opinion. Disappointing, but she's probably languishing in the Tower right about now :hihi:

Are you bragging or complaining?

I can't claim to be a Royalist, avid or otherwise, but I do like tradition and a bit of pomp and circumstance, so I'm quite happy for us to have a continuing monarchy, provided it doesn't have any actual power over us.

I'm just watching the visit on the late news, and can't see Rivelin with her banner telling the Queen her opinion. Disappointing, but she's probably languishing in the Tower right about now :hihi:

No I was down the pub Rubes. :hihi:

Archived