Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

I would, but I fear I will be attacked by those who oppose the wedding. I suspect people will turn up in their best Oliver Cromwell outfits and condemn us royalists :P
Never fear, we will overcome the miserable gits! *dons broadbrimmed hat with extra large feathers and flaunts her extravagantly excessive lace cuffs*

It looks like we will be getting a bank holiday on the back of this wedding, subject to government approval. Yay!!

Have they set the date? - If they get married on Sat 30 April (after Easter, so that sorts out any potential clash there; it's also early in the Spring so maybe that will help avoid a clash with anything in the summer) then perhaps the government will give everybody the following Monday off?

Congratulations to Prince William and Miss Middleton. Will be a brilliant lift for the nation. :)

Watch all of our tax bills sky rocket. Even bigger tax rise when throw a 2 week party for the whole world during the summer of the following year.

Scum of the earth like all royals.

There is no place for heriditary privelege in a modern country.

This despicable pair should renounce theoir status and lets see the end of the royals for good. Shameful, despicable and totatlly unacceptable.

There's nowt like a good rant in the morning to set you up for the day, is there?

And that was nowt like a good rant :hihi:

Archived