Congratulations..to William and Kate ..royal wedding 2011

Scum of the earth like all royals.

There is no place for heriditary privelege in a modern country.

This despicable pair should renounce theoir status and lets see the end of the royals for good.

Shameful, despicable and totatlly unacceptable.

in what way are they despicable? Williams an utter horror isn't he, all that saving lives rubbish-how dare he!!

:loopy:

It does not bother me if people are against the monarchy if they have an actual argument. All this bitter ranting due to jealousy however is disgusting.

Well.....it'll make a change from football and wannabees and eager to escape jungle prisoners etc...:roll:

My sentiments exactly Joan.:)

Wanting to be in the limelight and being thrown in to the limelight are 2 different things.I am sick to the back teeth of celebrities.They do make my blood boil.

This despicable pair should renounce theoir status and lets see the end of the royals for good.

Hear Hear.:hihi:

That was Rivelin6 by the way. Not afraid to stand up for my views.:D

If you think the Royals are bad, be thankful you won't be around in 100 years when we have an Ayatollah running the show. A couple of folk have mentioned about doing what the French did. Didn't they send their Royals to the guillotine? They may just get their wish for public beheadings, such a shame for them they won't be here to see it.

--

Has anyone else noticed just how smug and arrogant that Kate Middleton looks in photos. Every picture of her seems to show her with a look in her eye that suggests she has utter contempt for the poor people who subsidise her privileged lifestyle.

Why should someone as arrogant as that deserve our best wishes?

Has anyone else noticed just how smug and arrogant that Kate Middleton looks in photos. Every picture of her seems to show her with a look in her eye that suggests she has utter contempt for the poor people who subsidise her privileged lifestyle.

Why should someone as arrogant as that deserve our best wishes?

I assume you are joking:loopy:

Archived